Wednesday, June 29, 2016

3-D Movies

So I'm back on a movie kick because 'depression'? Also other reasons but let us forget life and watch some 3-D movies shall we?



First one "Wreck-It Ralph"

I was expecting more from this movie but that being said it wasn't bad and the ending especially give me the feels. There was a twist I didn't see coming. Rent, skip, or buy I'd say personally rent because I don't really re-watch movies but it's more like a buy if you do.




Second one "Zootopia"

This was a lot more than I expected. It was funny and heart felt, with fleshed out characters. All with a good story and strong flow. Rent, Skip, or Buy. I'd say buy because it's just too good not to.





Third one "Big Hero 6"

This was a heart warming movie with an adorable main character. In fact most of the characters were well thought out. This is also one of the only kid movies I've seen that deals with lose in it's main story line as well, really good. Rent, Skip, or Buy. I'd say buy if for nothing else but the beautiful way this is pulled off.









No comments:

Post a Comment