Saturday, February 6, 2016

The Boy



Well I didn't see that coming. This wasn't what I thought it was going to be. I was really hoping that because Lauren Cohan who plays Meggie in the 'Walking Dead' was in it it would be scarier. It wasn't a terrible movie. There were some different twists and turns that I didn't see coming but it wasn't really my thing. There was a reason that there wasn't that much backstory to 'the boy' character. However, I really didn't like the 'love story' plot because why would she want to get with anybody after everything she's been through. And why Why would you use a ghost to do your dirty work for you. Isn't that a little.......stupid on the character's part. I get it she's taking back the power in her life but I feel like it could have came across a little better. Skip, Rent, Buy? Hmmm it's up to you but I'd say rent it if you like watching good film work and you don't have anything else to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment