Monday, January 18, 2016

Seasons of Reading Read-a-thon-#WintersRespite


Seasons Reading has started :3
January 18 - 24, starting at 12:00am Monday and ending at 11:59pm on Sunday. For A Calendar of Up Coming Read-a-thons this Year


So for my TBR I'm going to be listening to 2 audiobooks and finish the two books I've tried to read in the past read-a-thons ( I need to catch up) So I'm only going to list the last two and not picture them because I don't want to get too repetitive. So here we go:





and




Monday January 18, 2016: 
Read Today:
Update: 

2 comments:

  1. I want to read Oscar Wilde, haven't done so yet. I am signed up for the readathon and am finishing the 2 books I have started. Happy Reading!
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/01/winter-respite-readathonwintersrespite.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;D Happy Reading too. ^0^ I haven't read any Oscar Wilde either but I heard this is a really good book. 38.media.tumblr.com/65e4d5a3c75ba12064f3aea3dfda7bb8/tumblr_nqzj1ihxxx1uwoz5ko1_500.gif

      Delete