Saturday, January 23, 2016

An American Werewolf in London



I have to say the best scene is the transformation scene. The nudie show was weird but kind of funny. And I liked the opening scene where Jack and David were walking to the pub was notably good. The scene where the family were relaxing felt like a classic 80's family to me and see all the 'vintage' decorations and art in the background was endearing. That London train scene were that guy was running from David was pretty creepy. Over this movie was a bit slow and the ending wasn't great but I get it. (Kind of a joke ending if you ask me)


This is the iconic scene of the movie and the make-up and special effects seem really good for this decade.



Click here for the Soundtrack to the Movie  
The soundtrack (besides the classic 50's songs) reminds me of Danny Elfman in some places. It's composed by Elmer Bernstein.


Here is an original trailer:



No comments:

Post a Comment