Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Bout of Books 15.0 Challenge/Day 3 The Rainbow Challenge


Read so Far: Blank Slate Volume 1 and Blank Slate Volume 2. If you'd like to see my progress throughout the week you can check out my Goodreads and Twitter

This rainbow challenge is from #boutofbooks and Ranty Runt of a Reader

So here are the books I'm picking:

   I love this so much. 
 ROYGBIV- Now for the author names ;D

R- Rowell, Rainbow
O- Danelle O'Donnell
Y- Yates, J.
G- Gatuingt, Marie-Eva
B- Burr, William D.
I- Irving, Washington
V- Varden, Jade  

2 comments:

  1. Ah Fangirl and Rainbow Rowell. I don't know why I didn't think about these two. Your rainbow of covers looks fantastic. Have fun reading the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^-^b Aww Thanks. Good reads and good reading week to you too <3

      Delete