Saturday, January 16, 2016

#24in48 Read-a-Thon January 2016 Edition






Ok let's try to do this thing ;D 24in48 Read-a-Thon January 2016

Challenge Time!


  1. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend? "Lola and the Boy Next Door"
  2. Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? Nope this is a first
  3. Where did you hear about the readathon? LittleBookOwl on youtube
  4. What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? Maybe finishing some books ;D
  5. Tell us something about yourself. Well...I'm a really slow reader it seems haha
  6. Remind us where to find you online this weekend. http://leafedpages.blogspot.com

My Reading Space:



I'd like to combine the worlds of Wonderland, Middle Earth, and Fantasia.














Show Your Shelfie



Spine Poetry:





Pardon My French, It's Kind of a Funny Story, Encyclopedia of the Exquisite, So Many Books So Little Time

1. Your favorite book of the read-a-thon: ^0^b I was only reading "Lola and the Boy Next Door" for this read-a-thon
2. Your favorite snack/meal of the readathon: Chinese food, yums
3. Your favorite non-book, non-snack part of the readathon.  ;D The Challenges! :D



  1. How many books did you read? Pages? (If you didn’t keep track, tell me that too!) I'm still reading one book (it's an audiobook) T^T I'm on Chapter 22
  2. How many hours did you read? Hmm altogether about 5 hours
  3. What do you think worked well in this readathon? The two day time line and the relaxed rules on the number of books you should read
  4. What do you think could be done to improve the readathon for next time? Nothing really but I'd personally like to see maybe some youtubes because that would be nice (maybe with some inspirational quotes?)
  5. Will you participate in a future 24in48 readathon? Heck YEAH BoY! I can't wait for the one you're running in the summer (July 23-24, 2016) <--- I copy and pasted it here so I would forget ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment